The quintessential summer chair. I hand picked the best mahogany for the frame and I hand-hammered 42 gorgeous copper rivets perfectly flush into each chair. The heavy cotton cloth is sourced in England. Each chair is one-of-a-kind.
I love this chair for many reasons.
- it’s light yet very strong weighing only 13 pounds
- it folds easily for storage
- the feel is extraordinary
- it cradles you and rocks slightly if you choose
- it automatically adjusts to the height of the sitter, this light movement sets it apart from all other deck chairs and makes it a class of its own
- hand-sanded and hand-rubbed with the best German furniture oil (Livos) for a smooth sculpted feel.
I’m so confident in the quality of this chair that I am committing to a limited lifetime guarantee on all the joinery. These are heirlooms.
Mahogany. Size: 23"w x 34"h x 37" front to back.
Shipping/Curbside Pickup/Delivery Info
Shipping is at the customer's expense and will be arranged with the artist after purchase. Approximate cost of shipping within Canada is $75.